Herrmans Ltd, is a successful and rapidly growing company with a group turnover of €40 million in 2016. Totally 225 people work in our head quarter in Jakobstad and in subsidiaries abroad. We use flexibly Finnish, Swedish and English in our organization. The company has two business units:
HERRMANS® is one of the leading European manufacturers when it comes to designing and manufacturing components for the bicycle industry. Grips, lights, chain guards, reflectors and rim tapes are part of the product range. The NORDIC LIGHTS® Business Unit designs and manufactures LED, HID (Xenon) and Halogen lights for heavy duty vehicles. The product portfolio includes work, driving and signal lists and are exported to industry leaders around the world and used in the most difficult and demanding working environments.
We are now strengthening our team and looking for a
To join our financial department at Herrmans Ltd. It is a new position within the company and your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop processes related to management reporting and analysis
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Together with sales, production and IT develop tools for business performance analysis and follow-up.
- Quality assurance of key numbers reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage and drive projects related to administrative systems and tools.
- Subsidiary reporting
- Support and participate in the accounting process
- 3+ years’ experience of developing and working with modern reporting tools. Working in international environment is considered as a benefit.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance
- Analytical skills and ability to work with several projects at the same time
- Hands on attitude, ability to work both independently and in a team
- Communication skills in English, Swedish and Finnish
We offer you an interesting position in an economically stable and growing organization.
For additional information contact Guy Envik +358 50 3492985 or email@example.com or MPS Consultants Jonathan Rasmus tel. 020 746 9620 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please fill in the application and attach your CV at uratori.mps.fi before 21.5.2017